Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Desperately seeking ... something

I have finished the current crochet requests that Felicity has made, and I am still in a crochet mood so I have been searching for something to do. I could get started on the silver jewellery project that I have had in mind for a few months now, but I need to organise my 'silver jewellery' area first. I eventually decided to work on a little handbag that I started awhile ago for my niece Abigail. It is in a lovely bright pink with a silver metallic glitter running through it, and I have threaded pink and purple heart beads on to it. Perfect for a 2 year old girl. Once I finish that hopefully Felicity will have decided on what she wants me to make next. I think I will aim to start on the silver next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment